Contact me for more information on how I can save you time and money!

Email me to learn more about the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant. Services I provide include writing, editing, proofreading, e-Newsletters, procedure manuals, desktop publishing, PowerPoint presentations, digital photo presentations/DVD creations, technology training, event planning, and basic organization and administrative support.

I can also provide you with one-of-a-kind gift baskets, hand-crafted cards, and hand-crafted gift items. These are the perfect way to let your clients know how important they are to your business, or to promote your business with prospective clients.

Friday, August 17, 2007

A fresh start...

The past year has been quite an adventure for me, in more ways than one. To start with, I became a parent almost exactly one year ago, which most certainly qualifies as an adventure. And I've also embarked on an adventure of redefining my career goals and launching my own home-based business. This second venture has been full of twists and turns but hopefully the path is beginning to straighten out in front of me. When I first created this blog I thought I was headed in one direction with my business but an open door and an unexpected opportunity brought changes to my original plan. So I have decided to start again and re-create it from scratch.

About six weeks ago I decided to become a Virtual Assistant. I had no clue that VA's existed until I picked up Reader's Digest at my husband's grandpa's house on the4th of July. The idea of being a VA was mentioned in an article and I was instantly intrigued. This is exactly what I want to do. This is exactly what I've wanted to do for some time now - I just never knew it existed! I was hooked. I didn't know the ins and outs of it, but I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this was the job for me!

The new direction for this site will detail the adventures of Erin Kinzel, Virtual Assistant. This will continue to include rubber stamping related adventures, which is where I started out, but will branch out to include a lot of other things. If you have somehow stumbled across this blog and want to know more about Virtual Assistants please email me at stamping123@msn.com for more information.

More to come...

No comments: